Information for your Visit
to the conservation lands of Oyster Pond Environmental Trust (OPET) Comprising the Headwaters of Oyster Pond & Zinn Park!
- There is no charge for visiting our properties!
- Please respect our neighbors by keeping to the trails.
- Please stay on the pathways to avoid contact with poison ivy and ticks.
- Check yourself carefully for ticks after walking the trails. If you can, after your walk place all of your clothing into a dryer and run on high for ten minutes to kill any missed ticks.
- Keep your dog on a leash and don’t let them enter wetland areas.
- Fires, Camping and Hunting are prohibited on our properties.
- Bikes are allowed on the pathway between Fells and Ransom Road, but not the other trails. Please dismount and walk your bike.
- Motorized Vehicles are Prohibited
- If you see anything we need to be aware of, such as trees blocking trails or dumping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use 60 Fells Road, Falmouth for your GPS to find our 3 car parking area and trailhead kiosk with trail maps at the end of Fells Road.
Enjoy Your Visit!